Dr.Joe Susi said to me that I have to go on diet......__(_ _!)!!!!

Friday, 25 Sep...afternoon







Care 1 - The Manor Building, 91 Nguyen Huu Canh St, Binh Thanh Dist, HCMC

As the schedule I got from Care1, I had a health check this afternoon. Leaving from the month-end party as my company often has every last Friday of month, we almost felt very full now so that will be good coz my my weight may increase a little :-)

Just be a little surprised coz some doctor still remember us since last year. A doctor asked me: "Do you have anything change this year?". "Thank God I'm still very fine....just hope that you change the checking method to keep me away from boring Dr...." I replied her. But she still said that before I said goodbye to her and continue meeting with another doctor there.

After more than 1 hour checking, the doctor told me the result of the check is an American doctor - Joe Susi. He said, my health is very good but he still recommend me that though I look slim but I have to go on diet......He will list all food I should have for diet in the report will send to me in few weeks as he said....So I'm still have time for enjoying everything before I have to eat what he recommend in the report :-(

Comments