Vaseline Body Lotion Promotion Program



After finished purchase some client's product and competitor's product, I like going around the supermarket to update market trend for all brands. That is also my habbit relate to my work.

Keep in mind that I have enough stuff at home which I never use from last market check as I remember on last month. But today the promotion campaign of brand Vaseline body lotion of Unilever stopped me for checking information of product.

After all, I decided to buy 1 set, first for trying a new product of Vaseline, the second is its lovely promotion gift. This case remind me about some words from my professor in university.......




Front side




Back side

Message: "Hay nang niu va cham soc da thuong xuyen bang cach massage toan than voi bo doi san pham & khan Vaseline!" - Let's take a loving care of your skin by massage your body with a set of Vaseline body lotion & towel.

Price for 1 set: 48,000 Vietnam dong

Comments