My most favourite collection of Crabtree and Evelyn: India Hicks Island Living - Spider Lily

India Hicks Island Living

I love all products belong to India Hicks Island Living collection for my daily relaxing :)
Casuarina – Inspired by the island breezes of her home in the Bahamas
Spider Lilly – A lovely smelling island flower.  This is my favourite and I can’t get enough of it.
 
India Hicks Island Living Spider Lily has been renamed Caribbean Island Wild Flowers but the fragrance remains the same. The scent of transparent, wild island flowers lies at the heart of this fresh and enticing fragrance collection. Gently mingling with these exquisite blooms are luscious, tropical citrus notes, alongside a marine accord, all of which conjure the feeling of long relaxing days on a tranquil Caribbean island.

Comments