Infographic: How To Tell If Someone Is Lying To You

I know it is just a general knowledge to help me recognize someone is lying to me.  I has been lied all the time by everyone at work, social life and even the person who close to me. This is how you can see them lie and react.


Apart from speech, there are many other ways of communicating, whether we are conscious of them or not. This infographic shows you what to pay attention to when working out if someone is hiding the truth from you.

Lisa Woomer, a designer based in Boca Raton, Florida, creates clean and simple illustrations that show how useful information can be discerned from body language.

They also show how we cannot truly escape the reactions that are a result of natural chemical reactions occurring in our bodies.

Check out the infographic below.

Source: Internet

Comments